Friday, July 26, 2019

My first week.

When the holidays finished, I meet all my friends again. Then we started to talk about what we are going to do for chapter chat, we are doing holes for chapter chat and everybody loves it. For chapter chat we did a hole out of news paper and tape, everyone just made it into a stick like and made a circle. We have been making a poster for narrative writing, Luke, Leon and I did a comedy poster about... SPONGE BOB! they are funny fantasy, More comedy and.... HORROR! So i had a very best weekThis is my poster of Comedy gold Spongebob

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan Its Nova from Grey Main School ! I like your narrative writing because of all the bright coulors! it is amazing one thing I would reccomend for you to work on is maybe how you word things. other than that it is amazing!
    from Nova

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.